Available in a Variety of Sizes, Grades and Bottles
Our pure maple syrup is produced from sap collected by hand in our sugar bush which is open yearly to the public for three weekends in March for our annual Maplefest.
We sell 3 different colour grades of maple syrup, each with the same sugar content:
- golden: delicate taste and a percentage light transmission of 75% or more
- amber: rich taste and a percentage light transmission between 50% and 74%
- dark: robust taste and a percentage light transmission between 25% and 49%
We sell our syrup in both glass and plastic bottles. Our most popular retail sizes are 250ml, 375ml, 500ml and 1L, though we also carry a limited quantity of 50ml, 100ml, 2L and 4L sizes.
*to keep maple syrup fresh at home*
- once open, always refrigerate
- unopened plastic bottles have a recommended shelf life of 18 months to 2 years
- unopened glass bottles can remain fresh for years, however the syrup may start to crystallize over time
- can also be frozen and kept fresh indefinitely